This is a video from the Technology for Social Accountability Expo (www.tsa-expo.com) organised by NDI and IRI in May 2011 in Kampala. The objective of the one-day expo was to bring together the Ugandan civil society working with accountability and transparency, and government institutions responsible for service delivery with technology service providers who have tools and skills to make those efforts more efficient and effective. The event included a trade show offering networking opportunities as well as panel discussions on technology in social accountability. The video was filmed using my mobile phone (Nokia N900).
- Word. twitter.com/timberners_lee… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Dev idea: Freedom in a box. twitter.com/ugali/status/9… tweeted 1 month ago
- Once you’ve tasted freedom there is no going back #utvforum17 tweeted 1 month ago
- Goes for all development work but in different ways @SidaICT4D #utvforum17 twitter.com/helenabjuremal… tweeted 1 month ago
- 1 Try harder if things are difficult. 2 Dev is a mutual learning process. 3 Time for Europe to step up. #utvforum17 tweeted 1 month ago