This is a video from the Technology for Social Accountability Expo (www.tsa-expo.com) organised by NDI and IRI in May 2011 in Kampala. The objective of the one-day expo was to bring together the Ugandan civil society working with accountability and transparency, and government institutions responsible for service delivery with technology service providers who have tools and skills to make those efforts more efficient and effective. The event included a trade show offering networking opportunities as well as panel discussions on technology in social accountability. The video was filmed using my mobile phone (Nokia N900).
- Great research question and also a question we should ask when working with access #SIF17 @SidaICT4D twitter.com/mlowdi/status/… tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @avilarenata: Thanks #SIF17 @Sida staff! https://t.co/daTagthv6X tweeted 2 months ago
- True, thank you @Ericssonsustain @ericsson and @GSMAm4d @GSMA #SIF17 twitter.com/RashaAbdulla/s… tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @courtneyr: I like the passion in #SIF17 audience, pushing back against hegemonic frames, consumerism, limited internet access, privacy… tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @MariaSTsehai: Second day of #sif17 ... lots of connections established and new information and knowledge gathered 🙏🏽 Good job @Sida htt… tweeted 2 months ago